Experience the luxury of the Four Seasons Resort from the comfort of a private residence! Be pampered by the exceptional Four Seasons service. Guests of this Villa enjoy all the conveniences and amenities of the Four Seasons Hualalai, including resort charging privileges.
Set on the North Kona Coast of Hawaii Island, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai boasts a dramatic mix of white-sand beaches, dazzling oceanfront and black-lava landscapes. Enjoy championship golf, island-fresh dining, and a genuine aloha spirit during your stay at our Big Island luxury resort in Kona, Hawaii.
Relax and feel the spirt of Aloha as you enjoy the ultimate in luxury inspired by this legendary island paradise. Sophisticated indoor-outdoor living is finished with incomparable, highly personalized service.
It is just as advertised — super high-end, super luxurious. It is an easy and fun golf cart ride (less than 5 minutes) to all the wonderful amenities of the Four Seasons resort. Truly Heaven on Earth that you cannot possibly help to fall in love with and never want to leave. -Jeff
The Hualalai Sports Club and Spa
- Spa treatments include Swedish massage, aromatherapy, acupuncture, hydro-lipid facials, Hawaiian lomi lomimassage, and an array of body treatments including the Macadamia Nut Scrub
- Steam room, sauna, outdoor showers, Jacuzzi and cold-plunge pool
- 28,000-square-foot (2,600-square-metre) Hualalai Spa integrates tropical gardens with cool interior spaces and feels distinctly Hawaiian.
- 25-meter four-lane lap pool
- Eight tennis court complex with pro staff
- Two separate gyms of 1300 square feet
- Variety of machines and free weights
- Treadmills, upright and recumbent bikes, stair and rowing machines
- Daily classes include spinning, aqua aerobics, yoga, hot yoga, pilates, sports stretch, and stability ball training
- Basketball and sand volleyball courts
- Climbing wall
Hualalai Golf Course
The par-72 Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course is the first Nicklaus design in Hawaii. Winding over 7,100 yards, this carefully groomed course begins in a lush kipuka (oasis) and then flows across brilliant green fairways contoured against black lava. Finally, the course returns to the ocean, where the finishing holes capture the drama and the beauty of direct seaside golf. After an exhilarating game, relax in the clubhouse where tropical refreshments, ocean views and a club-away-from-home experience await you. There’s also a beautifully manicured practice facility! Don’t miss out on the first Nicklaus Design in Hawaii!
- Five pools, including two oceanfront, a snorkeling pond, and lap pool
- Poolside hot tubs
- Scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, fishing, sailing
- Snorkel sailing trips on luxury 50-ft. catamaran
- Whale watching cruises (December to April) and sunset sails
- Outrigger canoe paddling to nearby idyllic beach
- Stand-up paddle boarding
- Scooter snorkel
- The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai goes out of their way to give a special “aloha” to the youngest guests.
- Children’s menus in all the restaurants (upon request)
- Complimentary use of children’s video library, children’s beach and pool toys
- Children and adults can snorkel off-shore or with eagle rays in the man-made King’s Pond, home to over 4000 tropical fish
- Kids For All Seasons Day Camp runs 8-5 daily. Crafts, outdoor activities, canoe lessons, swimming. Ages 5-12.
- With 24 hours notice, the residential concierge can arrange reliable babysitting services for your little ones. They will do everything possible to accommodate requests with shorter notice.
- Lei Making, Traditional Hula, Canoe Paddling, and Hawaiian Arts and Crafts.
- Beach Tree
- Hualalai Grille
- The Resident’s Beach House
- Lava Lounge
- Beach Tree Bar